Getting creative and making beautiful, handmade artwork is a way of life. But what if we told you that all your crafting is about to get easier? The Make Art Stay-tion by Wendy Vecchi for Ranger Ink is the crafting game changer you never knew you needed.
Wendy Vecchi MAKE ART Stay-tionTM is an all-in-one magnetic surface for stenciling, aligning, embossing, and creating! This 12” x 12” magnetic crafting surface features a printed grid and includes four brushed aluminum magnets and a flexible, magnetic centering ruler. No more slipping and sliding while stenciling. Use the magnets to securely hold surfaces and stencils in place while applying inks and mediums. Use the printed grid and ruler to align projects, or use the magnets to hold multiple layers in place. The Wendy Vecchi MAKE ART Stay-tionTM is a necessity for every crafter.
This amazing tool is exactly what you need to transform the way you craft. You’ll be blown away by the perfect results in your stenciling, stamping, heat embossing, drawing, coloring, and everything else. It will be your new go-to work surface for home or on-the-go when crafting inspiration strikes
- One 12″ x 12″ steel magnetic base with a printed grid
- Four brushed aluminum magnets with soft foam backing
- One flexible magnetic centering ruler
- The steel magnetic base measures 12″ x 12″
- Each of the magnets measures 1″ x 0.25″
- The flexible magnetic ruler measures 12″ x 1.25″
- Constructed of one piece of solid, sturdy metal so that it won’t bend or warp when you’re working with it.
- Even though it’s metal, it’s lightweight and easy to pick up and move.
- Take it on-the-go! It’s perfect for crafting on the couch, on an airplane, in the car, or anywhere else the mood strikes!
- No sharp edges – the corners of the Make Art Stay-tion are rounded.
- The ruler is 12″, with a center mark for perfectly-centered projects.
- Can easily be used one-handed, or by those who have limited mobility in their arms, hands, or fingers.
How to use your Make Art Stay-tion
- For stenciling, line up your paper or cardstock and place the stencil over it. Secure both pieces in place with your magnets. Your paper and stencil won’t slip or slide as you’re blending, adding ink, mediums, or paint in a fun, stenciled design.
- If you want to ensure your stamps and sentiments are perfectly straight and aligned, place your card on the grid and secure it in place with the magnets. Use the magnetic ruler to find a straight edge in alignment with the lines on the Make Art Stay-tion and then get stamping!
- For heat embossing, you’ll want to grab a non-stick, heat resistant craft sheet and secure it to the grid using the magnets. Place your project on top and then have some fun with your embossing inks, powders, and heat tool. Use caution, as the Make Art Stay-tion will become hot.
- Create however you like! The magnets will hold a card or project in place so you can add layers, die cut pieces, accents, embellishments, and more without shifting as you work!
Tips for using your Make Art Stay-tion:
- Do not use the Make Art Stay-tion as a cutting surface, as blades will damage it the metal and grid lines.
- The magnets are strong – handle them with care to avoid getting pinched.
- If you’re looking to make a creative mess with paints, glossy accents, or inks, use a non-stick craft sheet on top of your Make Art Stay-tion.
How to clean the Make Art Stay-tion
- Clean up is so simple – grab a damp cloth and a little bit of dish soap to gently wipe the surface and you’ll be good to go!
- Make clean up even easier when you use a Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet on top of your Make Art Stay-tion.
Come and join the discussion over in our community
What is your favourite craft surface?
Visit the Scrap of Your Life Online Store for the Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion products
Enter the code “Your Awesome” for 15% off your order.